This week we want to feature the complete renovation of a Bloomington kitchen and master bath, featuring cabinetry and countertops from The Cabinet Store!
- In preparation for this extensive kitchen remodel, The Cabinet Store helped these homeowners design their kitchen cabinet layout and select their cabinetry and countertops.
- The kitchen remodel involved removing two walls and finishing the floor, the work of Shaeffer Contracting, in preparation for the Cabinet Store’s extremely efficient one day cabinetry installation, by our own professional installers! The room was then finished with a beautiful tile backsplash and complimenting light fixtures.
- We used Showplace Wood cabinetry with the Convington door style, in a beautiful Cherry with a Sienna finish (and a free upgrade to a Walnut glaze thanks to one of our cabinetry promotions!) The kitchen countertop is the very elegant Brownhill color tone by Cambria.
- This kitchen transformation resulted in a beautiful, traditional kitchen feel with lots of space and storage.
- In this beautiful master bath makeover, Oakhampton countertop by Cambria was installed, in addition to the same style Showplace cabinetry as in the kitchen.
- The master bath makeover was completed with a new custom shower area and extensive tile with a natural look.
- The result is an elegant master bath that is sophisticated and traditional, with natural elements.
Remodeling both of these spaces at once saved the homeowners time and money in the long run and resulted in two elegant new home spaces to enjoy. Take a look at the photos of this Bloomington home remodel below…
Looking for cabinetry or countertops for your kitchen or bath remodel? The Cabinet store has an extensive selection in a huge variety of styles. Visit our showroom and let us help you design a layout that will give your room a fresh start!